Our high-quality products are designed for easy installation and use. However, if you're having problems, we want to help ASAP so you can get back to the game.
We are available to help online, by email, or by phone.
- Does the Wand work with Nintendo's Wii Motion Plus Accessory?
- Yes. The Wand is fully compatible with the Wii Motion Plus dongle.
How do you SYNC the Wand?
For steps on how to Sync the Wand to your console, watch the video or read the steps below
1. Power on the Wii console.
2. Open the battery compartment of the Wand. Open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console.
3. Press and release the Wand’s red SYNC button just below the batteries .
4. Immediately press and release the Wii’s red SYNC button above the SD Card Slot.
5. The Player Indicator LEDs will blink twice, and then one of the Player Indicator LEDs will glow solid to indicate the player number.
6. Synchronization is established when one of the Player Indicator LEDs glows solid. The Wand will now control the player indicated by the LED (1 – 4).
7. Attach the battery cover to the Wand.
The Wand will not work with the Wii.
The Wand may have lost synchronization with the Wii. See the SYNC section above to properly synchronize the Wand with the Wii.
The Wand will not synchronize with the Wii.
Make sure the batteries are installed correctly in the Wand and that the SYNC button on the Wand and the SYNC button on the Wii are pressed and released within one second of each other.
The Wand is not working.
Make sure the batteries in the Wand are not depleted.
The pointer on screen from the Wand is shaky or does not align correctly.
Check the Sensor Bar settings for your Wii console in the Wii Settings Menu and adjust them accordingly to either increase or decrease the sensitivity of the Sensor Bar.